/ /
Google
33 and Not Larry Bird

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Funny Story from my good friend who has the life we all want

Name: Biff
Education: Yale
Lives: Maui (dont know how he pulled this one off)
Hobbies: surfing, travel to distant lands
For fun...see below

Notes on a recent trip to Australia:

~North of Brisbane there's a great surf spot - noosa. it's a nice resort town, too. I met a really hot Swiss girl in the hostel i stayed at. she was from the town where rolexes are made. she was half swiss, half egyptian - no kidding. her name was alexandra azer. she loved chocolate milk and was into tae kwon do, too. she spoke limited english and wanted me to give her surfing lessons. i told her the first thing she needed to get was a rash guard so she wouldn't get a rash from the wax. but i told it was called a "trash guard" instead because I was happily insane at the time. So we go into this surf shop and i just sit back and she walks in and asks if they have any "trash guards". i fell to the ground and took a couple of clothing racks with me. this is how i kept myself entertained while traveling alone. i also told her that the nickname for a surfboard was a "beaver" because its shaped resembled a beaver's tale and everyone in Hawaii calls them beavers. so she bought a trash guard and rented a beaver and I gave her surfing lessons. I would say stuff like, "i'll hold on to your beaver..." "bring the beaver over here..." "let me rub a little more wax on your beaver" i think she figured out i was up to something because I had a hard time keeping a straight face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home