/ /
Google
33 and Not Larry Bird

Monday, February 27, 2006

Quote of the Day:

To dream anything that you want to dream. That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything thing that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed.

Bernard Edmonds

I got an email today with this quote - what this tells me is that Bernard Edmonds, albeit a brilliant writer, never accomplished anything in his life. I guarantee he never did anything in his but write inspirational quotes...crap. I bet if he was born in 1975 instead of 1910 he would have been a pot smoking slacker who wished that Jerry Garcia lives longer so that he could live off his parents a little longer yet speak peace and harmony...crap. One thing that I do know is that Bernard would probably write a damn good blog and would rule adsense...but I know that he would not be the man.

FYI - my mind is spinning with great business ideas...its coming soon people....I will be the man again..just like the 40k a year job I had 10 years ago!

more to come.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home